Sunday, September 14, 2003

Social Time!
So we ARE studying! But there are currently no papers due and the workload has not become intense yet (as it has promised to become...) so we are taking this time to get to know our classmates. Yesterday Josh and Ryan went swimming at one of the guy's places and then apparently had a great dinner of pizzas and pork chops at the school with all of the guys. (pizza and pork chops? I would have never matched those two up!)

I, on the other hand had some wonderful quite time and then the girls came over here for great conversation, pizza, and a movie. What fun!

Today we went to church and took a long nap. I was really surprised by how long we slept and it is a little shameful so I won't tell you. :) Then because I am having bothersome reflux and a little behind on my Latin I stayed home while the guys went back up to the school and ate dinner with everyone there. Apparently they had tacos and soup! Wonderful! Even in Canada we can have Mexican food.

Meanwhile, I am trying to figure out how to put our pictures on the web site. Thank you for your patience and keep checking back because we will get them up eventually and then you can see what we are up to.

Hello to my parents (both sets!) if they are keeping up with us. And many greetings going out to our community and friends. Thank you so much to everyone who made this possible.

ps We are coming home (to Dallas) Dec. 15 through Jan. 2 and would love to see anyone. Our friend Joshua is working on setting up a way for everyone to comment directly to our blog so when that starts to work perhaps we can schedule get-togethers. (And you can meet the baby!!)

pss keep in mind that it is a 30 minute walk to the school as we don't have a car so we are also getting in lots of wonderful exercise! I so enjoy walking and I really missed it in Dallas. When the snow gets thick, however, I think we will just take the bus. *grin*