Thursday, February 03, 2005

Not too much to report. These will be rather mundane postings as I try to get back in the habit of posting again. :) Grocery shopping is such a traumatic experience for Aiden and I! I never know what to do with Aiden when I am unloading the car. I can leave him in the car (questionable security) while he screams and I make the trips to/from the apartment. I can leave him in the apartment while he screams and I make trips to/from the car. Today I left him in the backyard which I walk through between the car and our apartment. I thought he would be happier because he would see the most of me (he can see me through the gate... the only time he wouldn't be able to see me was when I was rushing upstairs into the apartment to put bags on the floor. Well, he screamed the whole time. *sigh* I think my two new-baby requests will consist of 2 months of diaper service, and delivered groceries.