Sunday, September 21, 2003

Hello this Sunday! I am going to post quite a few pictures today because I really want to give people who are not here a picture of what we are doing. Of course we are not very consistant with the camera so just because there are more pictures of swimming and eating does not mean that we are neglecting our studies! :) It is just that when we are studying, taking a picture is not the first thing on our minds. It is also not very interesting to take pictures of people studying. Anyway, here are our pics with a few explanations:

First, here is our apartment:

Pic. of our hall and washroom and laundry machines, Josh's and my bedroom, and Josh in our rocking chair


These are pics of our kitchen, our living room (the two are one big room) and Ryan with our books


Here is Ryan's room (which is actually bigger, but I couldn't get a good angle) and our study/Guest room


Here is a picture of me and my growing belly. Only 5-7 weeks left! I can't wait to see this baby!


Here are some impressive pictures of the swim party that the guy students at Augustine College had last weekend


Here is the meal that the guys ate after swimming (remember... pizza and pork chops!)


And here is Joshua studying Latin. I think in my next post I will list the books we are reading and what is happening in our classes since that is the main reason that we are here. Meanwhile, I must away to study Latin myself.

Please, as a special prayer request, pray that there would be some way my mom can come up within a few weeks after the baby is born. Financial stuff is restricting my parents from being able to come and it would be so nice for both her and me if she was able to be here. If God would be so gracious, it would also be nice for my dad to be able to come and see the baby. Anyway, I know that the people who check this page are praying for us and I thought I would pass along that specific request. Thank you.