Saturday, November 08, 2003

Argh! Our printer just went *PFT* and stopped working. It won't turn on... we unplugged it and plugged it back in and knocked on it a few times but it refuses to wake up. It kinda reminds me of Aiden in the mornings when I am trying to get him to eat. *laugh* The more fustrating thing is that I just finished spending $70 canadian for new printer cartridges and I am needing to print off thank you cards for everyone who gave us something or helped in some way with baby stuff. If you are a part of that group please consider yourself profusely thanked until I can get a card to you saying so.

Meanwhile, I am thinking and praying for the people in our church in Dallas tonight. It is 6:30 their time and I know that service is comming to a close. We miss you and pray that God is continuing to show himself to you. We can't wait to join you for two Saturdays in December. Thank you for your love and prayers.