Monday, August 02, 2004

Well, our Blogging has slown down considerably but it doesn't seem that our life has. The college girls that were here for the summer have gone back to the States and are probably sleeping off jet lag as I type this. I miss them and Aiden misses them too. Not that we will be here much longer. I was reminding Josh yesterday that next week is the last full week that he has here at the clinic.... amazing. Despite all the changes and some difficulties, it has really begun to feel like HOME here. I do hope that God brings us back. Josh and I will be dissappearing for a few nights while we celebrate our 3 year anniversary (July 28). Wow, 3 years married to an amazing man. God has richly blessed me indeed. This weekend Josh and Ryan are going with Dr. Tom to a very small village (14 families or so) for a mobile clinic. Your prayers for their travel and ministry would be very appreciated. After that we have our aforementioned "last full week," then we have part of a week, a flight to Hong Kong, a bit of time there taking advantage to see a place we have never seen, and then our flight back to Dallas.

Latest news in Aiden's world is that he is a monkey! He has climed up on top of his walker, climed off a tall bed, tried to climb stacked chairs, and I am sure his climbing adventures have only begun.

Well, I am off for now. It may be a while before you see another post on this blog. Then again, miracles do happen and Ryan may actually blog while we are gone. *laugh*