Monday, September 22, 2003

Today has been a good day.

We had Latin from 8:30-9:30

I came home and made banana bread (4 loaves) some of which the Augustine College guys came over and helped us dispose of.

I am making a New England Boiled Dinner (never had it, just found a recipe) for supper tonight.

I am looking forward to a busy week and feel like I may actually learn Latin.

I got to spend some cuddly time with Joshua on the couch.

I found out that my best friend is actually going to be able to come visit us over US's Thanksgiving (which is different from Canada's)

And we may actually be able to get our student visas in two weeks!

I may actually be able to stay enough on top of things so that this baby's birth will not put me too far behind and I can catch up by the end of the semester. Should I pray for an earlier-ish birth to make things easier? I am praying for God's timing and for the patience to accept whatever it may be.

Hello to all who are keeping up with us. We miss you.