Saturday, August 07, 2004

Hi!
Josh and I had a great anniversary trip. We went to a nearby town and stayed at a resort (nice hotel on some land). We walked into town to grab stuff to eat and pretty much just enjoyed each other's company and talked a lot! Aiden is getting his 5th tooth but it is much easier than his last 4 teeth. Here's hoping that all the future teeth are nice and easy.

Josh and Ryan are off on a mobile clinic this weekend. I look forward to hearing how it went and seeing their pictures. They are at an Akha village and that is a people group I have not had a chance to "meet" yet. Apparently, the church is pretty strong in the Akha people group and they have an evangelist who is a second generation Christian and was sent to the US for Bible School. That is the man that organized the clinic they are doing this weekend. Please pray for them!

Meanwhile, I baked a cake with Saing today. What fun! Ovens are not standard fare among the people who live here so she had never done that before. Unfortunately, Josh has the digital camera so I won't be able to post the beautiful pictures. I did take 35mm pics though! :)

Ok, I will stop typing and start posting the pictures. Enjoy!