Monday, April 19, 2004

Only two weeks left! It really feels like home here in Ottawa and I will miss the people we have come to love. I can't believe that this 'chapter' is almost over. I remember last year at this time we were still newly pregnant and wondering if we were really going to be able to come at all. Last night Josh and I thumbed through some pictures and it was nice thinking about all that has taken place while we have been married.

This year we are looking forward to Thailand, wondering how we will live in a 1-room apartment for 10 months, and eager to find out what residency we will eventually go to. Life is so exciting! I must admit I sometimes long for a little calm, but it seems like we have been given the energy we need to keep up with it all.

Great news! My hubby finished his last paper...

Irreducible Complexity

I am SO proud of him!

Perhaps one day he will write a book!