Thursday, August 25, 2005

Not alot going on right now that is jucy stuff for posting. Just trying to keep getting better at being a wife, momma, child of God. Lots of physical busyness which is good for keeping me from moping or feeling disconnected with the outside world. I am just sitting here trying to ooch up the energy to finish the adoption application and wishing my hubby could be home tonight. I spent some time reading other blogs and was really sad that I couldn't write as insightful/interesting/artistic stuff as other people were writing. I feel kinda dull. My struggles right now involve figuring out how to balance mommy-ing and being, how to make my attitude distinct from what I feel, and not feeling like a whimp because I want to complain. I'm glad we are here and I am making some good friendships here but I miss my friends in Dallas. I miss my church in Dallas. Maybe I am just homesick for our last home. We have been here 2 months and this is the usual point that realism sets in. It happened in Canada, Thailand, and when we moved back to Dallas.