Saturday, August 06, 2005

So Aiden is becomming a big boy!
He has moved out of his highchair and onto a pile of phone books.
Isaac wants the high chair!
Aiden empties his own potty into the toilet (with a little splashing that Mom cleans up)

I went to a ladies night last night at church. It was so wonderful to sit there and have someone else bring me a plate of food that I almost cried (embarassing!). They had childcare even though my two little guys were the only ones who needed it. I got to know some of the other ladies in the church and some of the older ladies shared their thoughts and wisdom on the topic of Grace (which was the topic for the night). I left the house feeling fustrated and overwhelmed and came back feeling refreshed- I can do this!

God provides what I need at just the right time!

Josh is working today, it is going to be 6-day work weeks for a while. I miss my hubby, but at least we get to go to church together tomorrow.