Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Hello!
Looks like our comments have quit working. We will try and fix it because we love hearing from you guys that check out our blog.

I have been thinking a lot about trusting God lately and what that means. This may be a silly example: I would like to have another baby while we are in Dallas (there are several reasons behind this). Sure, I can say that I trust God but can I really sit child-like waiting for Him to make things happen in the right time so that He can help us make the family He would like us to have? I find myself counting off nine months trying to figure out what would be best.

There are other examples too... too personal to share here.

I am also praying for Joy. Not that it isn't there... but my attitude is not there. Yesterday God was so real the prayers flowed and it was great conversation. It's been a while since that has happened and I miss it.

Looks like we will be going to Thailand for 3 months this summer. I will be able to work a little bit in a near-by hospital catching babies. I wonder what Thai birth customs are? More than that, I want to help others there see who Jesus is. I just pray that God puts me in the right place.

In preparation for the above Aiden is beginning his vaccanations today.

Funny how things don't always turn out like you planned.